Why 70% of People Don’t Have a Will
Are you kidding me? Is it true that 70% of people do not have a Will? Absolutely yes and even more.
So why do people not take the time to make a Will? There are many reasons stated by people, but here are some of the most common.
- It costs too much.
- What! I don’t want to think about death.
- I don’t need a Will.
- I don’t have any children.
Out of 4000 people recently surveyed that visit our sites, only 23% sated they had made a Last Will.
People. Hear are the facts.
- It does not cost too much to make a Will. You can get a Will form for your State for $30-99.00.
- You may not want to think about death but everyone if going to die, even you.
- Everyone over 18 needs a Will. If you don’t have one the State and Court decides who gets your property, custody of your children and other matters that you could have decided yourself.
- It does not matter whether you have children or not.
However you do it, make your Will today.
See https://legaldocuments.com/product/last-will-and-testament/ and select your State and your Status.
Complete this form to have it prepared for you. https://legaldocuments.com/services/last-will-and-testament-completion/